Track & Organize Your Aircrat Project
A few clicks from home or work is all it takes to record your aircraft project information. Your information and photos are stored and organized for you.
Keep track of:
- Hours worked on your aircraft project
- Money spent on your aircraft project
- Photos of your aircraft build progress
- Notes about your aircraft build
- Vendors you've purchase products & supplies from
Share Your Aircraft Project
Entertain, inspire and inform your friends, family and other builders. No matter where they are they will be able to follow your progress and support you in your aircraft building adventure.
- Locate other aircraft builders.
- Share tips and tricks.
- Contribute your knowledge for the benefit of others.
Print Your Aircraft Project for Inspection or Fly-ins
Print and take your project log to fly ins. It is like having an assitant with you to answer the most common questinos about your aircraft building project. Your DAR will love the detail and ease of reviewing your experimental aircraft project for certification.
- Print your aircraft notes, photos and expenses.
- Present to your DAR on inspection day.
- Make a binder to take with you to fly ins and airshows.
Aircraft builders using ExperCraft Simple Log are saying:
THOMAS from Silver Spring, MD5 Stars
"My EAA specialist suggested ExperCraft as the best method for fulfilling the FAA requirement"
Chris from Australia5 Stars
"It's a great service you are providing."
Lee from Reisterstown, MD5 Stars
"Thanks again for a REALLY Great site. Every builder/pilot I send here really like the attention to detail that you put into it."
Carlos from Tolleson, AZ5 Stars
"I'm finding this site easy to navigate and use."
Sidney from Mechanicsville, MD5 Stars
"Keeping a builder's log in a paper note book over the years has been tedious. Now that I have a digital camera, a computer with Internet connections and the ExperCraft data logging program, record keeping has become a fun task. I enjoy logging information that I can easily find and just may help other builders to not make some construction errors. Perhaps I may be able to encourage other builders also. I certainly wish I had this automated record keeping and references early on in my KR-2 construction."
ExperCraft tools and services are designed to be extremely easy to use for aicraft builders. Whether you are a programmer or a computer novice minimal time and effort is required - use the extra time to work on your aircraft project.
- Works with any computer:
Mac, Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7), Linux
- Internet connection:
Dial-up okay, Broadband recommended
- Any computer skill level:
No programming required. Logging is super easy. Web site is automatic
- Update from anywhere:
Update from home, work or from any Internet connected computer
- No special software required:
No software to install. Works in any Web browser. Upgrades are automatic
- Digital photos:
Upload your project photos. Any camera will do, even a cell phone camera is adequate for taking photos
Join thousands of other aircraft builders on ExperCraft
An ExperCraft membership helps you build your aircraft more quicky and with fewer mistakes. Share your aircraft building experience with others as they share information with you to help everyone achieve their first flight faster.
ExperCraft Simple Log helps you build your aircraft
- Locate Other Aircraft Builders
- Store and Organize Aircraft Project Notes
- Record & Categorize Aircraft Build Expenses
- Upload Aircraft Construction Photos
- Update Aircraft Project Log From Anywhere +
- Aircraft Project Overview Page
- Work Hours Summary
- Expenses Summary
- Printable Aircraft Build Log *
- Your Own, Custom Web Site *
ExperCraft provides you with an easy-to-use aircraft build log via ExperCraft Simple Log. Store and organize your project notes and photos at the click of a button from any Internet connected computer (even from work!) Learn more »
* Not available in all versions
+ An Internet connection is required